soothing and hydrating gel packed with botanical extracts to relieve mild skin irritation, burning, stinging, and redness. this antioxidant-enriched gel leaves skin calm, cool, and collected. excellent aftershave gel. hydrates and calms skin irritation, burning, stinging and redness. moisturizes and plumps dehydrated skin.
blend with our boost solution for a fabulous in home micro-current device treatment!
use with our beauty globes for added benefits!
- hyaluronic acid - increases skin moisture, reduces appearance of fine lines
- green tea extract - antioxidant soothes and protects skin, reduces sebum, minimizes signs of aging, reduces inflammation
- allantoin acts - an emollient that soothes and protects the skin
- chamomilla recutita flower extract - anti-inflammatory helps calm, moisturize and protect the skin
- aloe barbadensis leaf extract - humectant offering anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, soothing, and anti-itch qualities
apply onto cleansed skin as needed before creams; or throughout the day to soothe and nourish. do not rinse. may also be used as a soothing aftershave gel to deliver instant and long-lasting comfort.
skin type: all, especially dehydrated, stressed, irritated and rosacea
hyaluronic acid, green tea extract, allantoin, chamomilla recutita flower extract, and aloe barbadensis leaf extract
pyrus malus (apple) fruit water, citrus aurantium amara (orange) flower water, hyaluronic acid, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, avena sativa (oat) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract, allantoin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) root extract, argania spinosa leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, chondrus crispus (carrageenan red algae) extract, daucus carota (carrot) seed extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis oil, glucose, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase